PHONE: 01892 2340250 | MOBILE: 07896 6930070
Audio Technica ATM35 Clip-on Microphone
Daily hire rate: £10.00
(discounts available for 4+ day hires)
Ideal for, toms, brass and violins.
Handles very high SPL at close range.
Fantastic sounding clip-on condenser microphone.
You may collect from our warehouse or we can deliver within 50 miles – delivery/collection charges are calculated in the shopping basket.
- Or select dates and times to book your hire now -
The low-profile ATM35 is an exceptional cardioid condenser microphone designed to clip to brass, upright bass, reeds, piano, snare, toms, and violin.
The microphone offers a crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs. It features an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter on the in-line power module. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the side and rear for effective protection against feedback.
- Low-profile design for minimum visibility
- UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design
ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30-20,000 Hz
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa*
IMPEDANCE: 1000 ohms
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 145 dB SPL,1 kHz at 1 % T.H.D.
DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL): 118 dB 1 kHz at Max SPL
SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: 67 dB,1 kHz at 1 Pa*
WEIGHT MICROPHONE: 8.5 grams 102.6 grams with cable
DIMENSIONS MICROPHONE: 35.2 mm long, 12.0 mm head dia
OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 4-Pin HRS-type
ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8418 UniMount™microphone instrument mount
Want to discuss your requirements without obligation? Call our friendly team on 01892 234025.