PHONE: 01892 234025 | MOBILE: 07896 693007
Audio Technica System 10 Wireless Headset Rack Pack
From £80.00 per day
4 x Digital wireless headset microphone systems.
2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV/ 3G interference.
Extremely easy to use, with channel selection, timing and instant setup.
You may collect from our warehouse or we can deliver to the event venue – delivery/collection charges will be included in your quote.
Audio-Technica’s System 10 is the most reliable digital high-fidelity wireless system of its generation. Designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality.
Includes a mono ATW-R1100 receiver, an ATW-T1001 body-pack transmitter and a flesh coloured headset unidirectional microphone. The ATW-R1100 is a digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
* 4 System 10 wireless headset systems in a rack
* Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
* 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV/ 3G interference
* Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
* Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
* Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
* Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
* State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
* Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks with level control
* 1 set of batteries included
Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz Depending on microphone type
Operating Range: 30 m (100′) Open range env. with no interfering signals
Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
Operating Temperature Range: 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
Audio Sampling: 24 bit / 48 kHz
Latency: 3.8 ms
Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: 0 dBV 1/4″ (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV
Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 0.5A power supply switched mode external
Dimensions: 190 mm W x 46.2 mm Hx 128.5 mm D
Accessories Included: Power supply
RF Power Output: 10 mW
Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
Input Connections: Four-pin Locking Connector,
Pin 1: GND,
Pin 2: INST INPUT,
Pin 3: MIC INPUT,
Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
Battery Type: Two 1.5V AA
Battery Life: >7 hours (alkaline) Depending on batt. type & use pattern
Dimensions: 70.2 mm (2.76″) W x 107.0 mm (4.21″) H x 24.9 mm (0.98″) D
Net Weight: 100g
Want to discuss your requirements without obligation? Call our friendly team on 01892 234025.