PHONE: 01892 234025 | MOBILE: 07896 693007
Fender ’68 Custom Twin Reverb Guitar Combo
From £40.00 per day
85W 2 x 12″ valve guitar combo.
2 channels – custom & vintage.
Suitable for all music genres.
You may collect from our warehouse or we can deliver to the event venue – delivery/collection charges will be included in your quote.
The Fender ’68 Custom Twin Reverb guitar combo amplifier, with 2 x 12″ speakers.
Clear, deep and powerful, backline favorite the Twin Reverb received a fresh new face in 1968—a silver-and-turquoise front panel with aluminum grille cloth trim, with tone, reverb and tremolo that was still pure Fender. That all comes with the ’68 Custom Twin Reverb, which also has dual 12″ Celestion® speakers, modified all-tube circuitry, vintage channel for traditional silverface tone, custom channel with Bassman® tone stack, and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity and quicker gain onset.
The guitarist with an eye and ear for late-’60s Fender “silverface” style will love the ’68 Custom Twin Reverb, which honors the classic look and great sound of that era’s amps.
Comes complete with reverb/tremolo foot switch.
- Type: Valve
- Output: 85 watts into 4 ohms
- Speakers: Two – 12″ Celestion® G12V-70
- Channels: Two – (Custom and Vintage)
- Custom Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass
- Vintage Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Inputs: Four – (1/4″, Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4″ Parallel
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl with Silver-Turquoise Grille Cloth; Chrome Hardware; Silverface Control Panel
- Weight: 48 lbs. (21.7 kg)
- Height: 19.87″ (50.46 cm)
- Width: 26.15″ (66.4 cm)
- Depth: 10.375″ (21.9 cm)
- Accessories: Includes 2-Button Footswitch
Want to discuss your requirements without obligation? Call our friendly team on 01892 234025.