PHONE: 01892 234025 | MOBILE: 07896 693007
Mackie SRM1550 Active Subwoofer
From £30.00 per day
1200W active subwoofer.
Ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation speech and music sound reinforcement applications.
You may collect from our warehouse or we can deliver to the event venue – delivery/collection charges will be included in your quote.
* 1200W of power paired with a 15″ custom high-output woofer with 3″ voice coil delivers gig-level volumes with room to spare
* Same cosmetic design as the renowned SRM450
* Road-ready “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
* 18mm, internally reinforced poplar cabinet and steel grille
* Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch
* Stereo XLR inputs plus stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
* Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM350 and SRM450 loudspeakers
* Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect the speaker when things get pushed a little too hard
* Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers
This is the perfect companion for the Mackie SRM450 V3 where extended bass is required. Ideal for all types of event – private parties, speeches, presentations and live performance.
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 120Hz, -3dB
- 40Hz – 180Hz, -10dB
- Max. Peak SPL: 131dB
- Crossover Point: 60Hz – 120Hz Variable
- 115Hz Plus Alignment Delay (SRM350)
- 110Hz Plus Alignment Delay (SRM450)
- Woofer: 15”
- Voice Coil: 3”
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Power Output: 600 Watts RMS, 1200 Watts Peak
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Inputs: Female XLR Balanced
- Input Impedence: 20k? Balanced/10k? Unbalanced
- Full Range Outputs: Male XLR Balanced
- High Pass Outputs: Male XLR Balanced
- Input Protection: Peak and RMS Limiting
- Cabinet: 18mm Poplar Plywood
- Dimensions: 516mm x 508mm x 673mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 29.7kg / 65.5lbs
Want to discuss your requirements without obligation? Call our friendly team on 01892 234025.