* Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
* 16 MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers
* 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
* AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
* 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
* 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
* 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
* 8 digital signal processing effects engines
* 17 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
* Daylight viewable 5” full colour TFT display screen
* 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
* DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
* Wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
* Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
* Designed and engineered in the U.K.
This high quality digital mixing desk is ideal for smaller event set ups, conferences and small festival stages. It can also be used as a very capable monitor desk as part of a larger stage set up.