PHONE: 01892 2340250 | MOBILE: 07896 6930070
Rane SL2 Interface
Daily hire rate: £30.00
(discounts available for 4+ day hires)
Connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable.
Ideal for use with Pioneer CDJ1000MK3 CD players or Technics SL1210 turntables.
Control vinyl/discs available.
You may collect from our warehouse or we can deliver within 50 miles – delivery/collection charges are calculated in the shopping basket.
- Or select dates and times to book your hire now -
The SL2 gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced Serato features that add extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for “real feel” usability. The Rane SL2 USB 2.0 interface connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable and audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer of choice.
* Inputs for two deck mixing on turntables or CD decks.
* Two software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
* Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48 kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
* Advanced, low latency USB 2.0 drivers.
* Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
* Compact and ultra-rugged hardware for portability and simple setup.
* ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for compatibility with third-party software
A great solution for using older Pioneer CDJs or Technics SL120s with your digital music media.
* Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed
* Power Requirements: 300mA, 5.0 Volts
* Audio Channels: Four Record and Four Playback
* Device Latency: 1.4 ms @ 44.1 kHz and 1.3 ms @ 48 kHz
* Sample Rate Selection: 44.1 / 48 kHz selected in software control panel
* Frequency Response: 44.1 kHz Sample Rate ~ -0.5 dB @ 20 Hz, -1.22 dB @ 20 kHz
48 kHz Sample Rate ~ -0.5 dB @ 20 Hz, -0.40 dB @ 20 kHz
* External Power Supply: 1060 mA, 7.5 Volts
* Line Inputs: Unbalanced RCA with CD / Phono switch
* Phono Maximum Input: 70 mV rms @ 1 kHz
* Phono Gain: 33 dB at 1.0 kHz
* Line Level (CD) Maximum Input: 3Vrms
* Line Outputs: Unbalanced RCA
* THD+N: 0.007% @ 1 kHz
* Maximum Output: 3 Vrms
* Dynamic Range: 101 dB A-weighted analog in to analog out
* DACs Dynamic Range: 104.5 dB A-weighted
* Unit Size: 5.5˝ x 5˝ x 1.3˝ (14.1 x 12.5 x 3.3 cm)
* Weight: 5 pounds (2 kg)
Want to discuss your requirements without obligation? Call our friendly team on 01892 234025.